Jun 26, 201202:50 PMThe Tip Sheet
The latest in Memphis business news
Chamber Honors 10 Young Memphians
The Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce has singled out 10 younger professionals in its magazine's annual Young Memphis issue.
The following people will be spotlighted in this quarter's Memphis Crossroads Magazine. They were nominated by the chamber's membership and Facebook followers.
- Lindsay Handley of Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc.
- Marcela Pinilla of the Memphis Music Foundation
- Ken Gibbs of KnoCo
- Kelly Earnest of The Peabody
- Andre Gibson of Buckman USA
- Todd Watson of Armstrong Relocation
- Aquinas Early of archer>malmo
- Brittany Fitzpatrick of Ronald McDonald House Memphis
- Jason Potter of the Memphis Grizzlies
- Preston Thomas of Colliers International