MBQ Names CEO of the Year Finalists
The Finalists for the 3rd Annual MBQ: Inside Memphis Business CEO of the Year Awards have been announced. The awards honor Mid-South chief executives in four categories based on number of employees.
The 2014 CEO of the Year Finalists are:
Companies with 1-50 Employees
- Clark Butcher & Robert Taylor, Victory Bicycle Studio
- J.W. Gibson, Gibson Companies, Inc.
- Gregory Woods, Corporate IQ, Inc.
Companies with 50-200 Employees
- Barbara Daush, St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School
- Bob Hamilton, XMC Inc.
- Stacy McCall, ServiceMaster by Stratos
Companies with 200-1,000 Employees
- Troy Keeping, Southland Park Gaming & Racing
- Lauren McHugh, Huey’s Restaurants
- Dr. Richard Phillips, Southern College of Optometry
More Than 1,000 Employees
- Dr. Reginald Coopwood, Regional One Health
One winner for each category will be announced at an awards ceremony breakfast on March 26, 2014, 8 a.m. Finalists for the awards were chosen by an impartial panel of local business experts. An impressive, wide-ranging slate of nominees was submitted by the local business community and considered by the panel.
Memphis has a time-tested reputation for producing great business leaders, thinkers, and innovators, and the 2014 MBQ CEO of the Year Finalists honors those who continue that great tradition. We applaud each of them, congratulate them on being Finalists, and thank them for their contributions to the Memphis business community.
What: MBQ: Inside Memphis Business CEO of the Year Awards
When: Awards Ceremony/Breakfast is Wednesday, March 26, 2014. Doors open for breakfast at 7:15 a.m., ceremony starts at 8 a.m. and ends by 9 a.m.
Where: Memphis Botanic Garden Hardin Hall, 750 Cherry Road, Memphis, TN 38117
Tickets are $20.00 per person, $170.00 for a table of 10, and include complimentary breakfast. Tickets may be purchased by clicking here.
Sponsored by: Dixon Hughes Goodman, Financial Federal, and Vaco Memphis